Our success depends on the active involvement of residents and business owners — on people like you — so we welcome your participation. There are a few things you should know about membership:
- Annual membership dues are $15 per person per calendar year or $25 per 2 people in the same household.
- Additional donations in any amount are gratefully accepted.
- Meetings occur the second Wednesday of every month, from 7:30 to 9:00 PM.
- Meetings are held at the Harbor Master Building located at 1340 Marina Way South.
- Driving instructions: at the western end of Regatta Drive make a left onto Marina Way, drive across the railroad tracks, turn left onto Hall Avenue and turn right into the parking lot in front of the Harbor Master Building. Enter meeting room from side entrance to building. For walking and/or bicycling directions, see our Home Page on this site.
- You can check our Home Page for the agenda of the next meeting.
Download the Membership Application and bring the completed application and check to the monthly meeting or mail to:
Marina Bay Neighborhood Council
P.O. Box 3033
Richmond, CA 94801