Our success depends on the active involvement of residents and business owners — on people like you — so we welcome your participation. There are a few things you should know about membership:
- Annual membership dues are $15 per person per calendar year or $25 per 2 people in the same household.
- Additional donations in any amount are gratefully accepted.
- Meetings occur quarterly the second Wednesday of 3rd month (March, June, September, December), from 7:00 to 8:30 PM.
- Meetings are held virtually (we will announce when in-person meetings will resume at the Harbor Master Building located at 1340 Marina Way South).
- Driving instructions: at the western end of Regatta Drive make a left onto Marina Way, drive across the railroad tracks, turn left onto Hall Avenue and turn right into the parking lot in front of the Harbor Master Building. Enter meeting room from building entrance facing the water. Walking or bicycling? Enter directly from the San Francisco Bay Trail.
- You can check our Meetings page for the agenda of the next meeting.